CHOCOLATE COATED STUFFED MEDJOOL DATES
SOFT & CHEWY MEDJOOL DATES STUFFED WITH SWEET & CREAMY NUT BUTTER. TAKE THESE TO ANOTHER LEVEL BY COATNG IN MELTED CHOCOLATE & CHOPPED NUTS
LUXURY SNICKERS BITES
Twelve pitted medjool dates
Three tbsp cashew butter
One small bar of Paleo compliant 'mylk' chocolate such as Ombar
Chopped pistachios or nuts of choice such as roasted hazelnuts etc.
1. Divide and stuff the cashew butter between all dates.
2. Place dates in the freezer whilst melting the chocolate.
3. Melt the chocolate using a double boiler over a low heat. Be careful not to overheat.
4. Whilst chocolate is melting, line a tray with baking paper.
5. Take the dates out of the freezer and dip into the raw chocolate. Place back onto the lined tray and put back in the freezer for 15 minutes.
6. Take the dates out of the freezer and again dip into the raw chocolate for a second coat.
7. Roll the chocolate covered dates in the chopped nuts.
8. Place the dates back onto the tray and into the fridge for 1 hour to set.
9. Keep in the refrigerator. They will last kept chilled in an airtight container for 2 weeks